Right now I would like to introduce to you one of the most profitable free to play - games: the double Golden Joystick - winner "League of Legends" by Riot Games!
League of Legends is a MOBA-Game (Multiplayer Online Battle Enviornment), which is oriented in direction of the famous Warcraft 3 - Map "Protection of the Ancients".
For those who never played DotA (are there any?) and who do not know the game idea I'll explain it intimately:
League of Legends would not put excessive necessities in your PCs. You want a minimum of:
- processor with 2 GHz - 1 GB RAM, - DirectX 9.zero capable video card, - 750 MB free arduous disk area, - DSL or comparable
Create an account both on the server EU West, EU Nordic/East or US, relying on the place you live. You can too create an account on US while residing in Europe however you will expertise increased pings then. I offer you a link to create an account in my writer's bio. Select a reputation (at all times the toughest part) and a nice image and off you go!
There are 2 groups 5 gamers (there are extra game modes, but they aren't important at first because as a newbie you should begin with 5vs5 to be taught the gameplay). Earlier than every match you all choose a "champion" who's the character you wish to use in battle. Dependant in your personal preferendes it can be e.g. an undead mage, an enormous granite golem, just a little boy riding on a Yeti, a courageous knight and many more.All in all there are more than 80 (!) totally different champions and each second week one is added.
Each champions has four completely different talents (three normal and one extra robust, the "Ultimate") and a passive, which he has since the beginning. You be taught the skills by leveling up ingame and your max champion stage is 18 which means that you have 5 points in every regular skill and 3 in your ultimate.
You obtain expertise for levelling up by:
1. Being near when enemy minions or impartial monsters are killed by your troops (it's not necessary to kill them your self!)
2. killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
At first you generally play whatever you want, later it is useful to speak together with your teammembers earlier than the match begins so that you have a balanced setup and never 5 champions of the identical kind.
The different sorts of champions are roughly:
1. Mages ("AP Carries": AP means skill energy, they primarily deal magical injury with their abilities)
2. Fighters ("AD Carries": AD means Attack Damage, they mainly deal physical damage with their autoattacks)
3. Tanks (They're arduous to kill and protect their very own carries, for example by beautiful or taunting the enemies)
4. Supports (They have both buffs or heals to support their carries and keep them alive)
5. Junglers (They do not start within the lane however within the jungle and help their teammates by ganking and ambushing the enemies)
The fascinating level is: Relying on the items you equip in your champions they are typically able to satisfy different roles!
To start with you do not have personal champions, but each week there are 10 free ones which everyone can use. After some matches you should buy extra champions with influence factors (IP) in the shop. I'll come to this later.
The map has 3 completely different lanes, which lead from your personal to the enemy base. On these lanes there are a number of Towers which you will need to destroy before you may attack the bottom itself. As a support your important constructing ("Nexus") spawns minion waves briefly intervals which make it easier to in fights. Between the lanes there is the "jungle", the place neutral monsters are located. When you kill those you receive gold and/or non permanent buffs.
As quickly as the match begins everybody has a couple of minute to spend his beginning capital on items within the shop.
This does not take lengthy since you do not have much gold within the beginning. There are alternative ways to earn gold within the game:
1. Everyone receives gold over time
2. Killing enemy minions or impartial monsters (here you will need to give them the final blow, the so called "lasthitting")
3. Killing or aiding to kill enemy champions
4. Destroying enemy buildings (towers and inhibitors -> destroying them makes your minions stronger)
5. There are several objects which grant you further earnings (the so called gold/5 objects -> they offer you 1 gold every 5 seconds)
In case you destroy the enemy foremost constructing (Nexus) your crew wins. For being able to attack the Nexus, nevertheless, you need to destroy all three towers and the inhibitor on at least one lane and the 2 towers which defend the Nexus. So it is not the very best concept to hunt the enemy check this
champions 24/7 if you do not push the lanes at the same time. An average match takes 30-45 minutes, hardly ever more than an hour. As soon because the match reaches minute 20 it is also doable to surrender.
Extra game modes are a 3vs3 and a fairly new domination map ("Dominion") where you must capture and defend sure points. As well as there are ranked modes for players with summoner stage 30 (clarification follows) in which you receive an Elo rely depending on your wins and losses. For learners I extremely advocate the normal 5vs5 map!
League of Legends also has an RPG part. You do not solely select a name and a picture for yourself (you are a so referred to as "summoner", don't mix it up with the "champions") however you might be also able to level up yourself and purchase small buffs with Influence Points (IP).